I will setup or manage shoutcast or centova based internet radio platform

 I will set up the Icecast / Shoutcast server with AutoDJ that play tunes/songs consequently (playlist) even you're not available live. Its useful for your Listener, they will remain connected even you're not broadcasting.


  • Anti-DDoS protection
  • Select as many Songs to play
  • Upload Option via FTP
  • Geo Location
  • Shoutcast Server In-build
  • Run multiple Shoutcast Server on Different Ports
  • Run multiple AutoDJ
  • Full control over Shoutcast server


SHOUTCAST - ICECAST - CENTOVACAST 


If you have any query, Tell me I'll give you the best solution


Place Order On My Website: 

https://shoaibsheikh786.com/service/internet-radio-shoutcast-setup-centovacast-or-sonicpanel-with-ssl/


Place Order On My Fiverr Profile: 

https://business.fiverr.com/shoaibsheikh786/setup-shoutcast-or-centova-with-autodj-for-internet-radio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can Social Media Manager Help with Growth of E-commerce

I will setup or manage customized voip asterisk vicidial goautodial or freepbx for you

I will create a highly engaging chatbot for your business